October 5, 2014

Day 4 - #Teamnocheats

Because I didn't had time to write yesterday. Here is day 4. Click on read more to see the details.

Today went pretty well even tough it was my brothers 22th birthday. I had one piece of cake and that was also my cheat snack of the day. I had a hockey match and it was pretty intense so that was also my workout for yesterday. My family was at my home because of the celebration. It was really nice to see my grandparents and grandmother. Happy to see the family all together!

Lets see if I reached my goals i've set.

  • One little candy or snack a day 
  • Yoga every day
Well I didn't do yoga yesterday. So hopefully I get more time for that this new week. 

How was your day? 

Love,
Feline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lief dat je een reactie achterlaat!